The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office, Bexar County, and the Deputy Sheriff’s Association of Bexar County have reached an agreement.
The new contract needs to be ratified by association members and County Commissioners.
The BCSO said the tentative pact includes raises and ensures accountability and work performance.
Details of the proposed deal:
· 15% raise for Detention Officers and Detention Corporals over 4-years
· 16.25% raise for Detention Sergeants and above and all Law Enforcement Tier
· $500.00 lump sum bonus
· Critical Incident Response pay of $50 per month for SERT, SWAT, and ERT, and Negotiators
· Certification pay for detention personnel certified by the American Jail Association or American Correctional Association
· $25.00 per week for Detention and Patrol Training Officers
· Suspension of spousal insurance surcharge