Weather Alert

Rodent sparks a fire at a San Antonio home

Photo: MGN

SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — A little rodent caused a large amount of damage to a North Side home.

Firefighters were called to the 12000 bock of Stoney Crossing just before midnight Tuesday.

They were able to extinguish the fire before it spread to the rest of the home.

It was started by a rodent that was chewing on a power line behind a wall near the chimney.

No injuries were reported but the fire did thousands of dollars in damage to the home.

There’s no word on whether or not the furry firebug escaped the flames.


Connect With Us Listen To Us On