SAFD: Hotel Emma evacuated after 15 people get sick from possible carbon monoxide exposure

SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — The San Antonio Fire Department is investigating what might be a carbon monoxide leak at Hotel Emma.

Crews were called to the Pearl Wednesday morning before noon on report people were getting sick.

KSAT-TV reports one person was complaining of nausea and a headache, but then other people came forward saying they had the same symptoms.

A total of 15 people were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

SAFD thinks a possible gas leak might have been isolated to one or two floors.

This is a developing story and we will bring updates when possible.

More about: