San Antonio Police investigate drive-by shooting on the Southeast side that sends a man to the hospital

SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — San Antonio Police say a man is recovering after he was hit during a drive-by shooting Tuesday morning.

Officers are reporting that they were called to the 3200 block of Bolmore Drive at around 12:40 A.M. Tuesday by a man who said he had been shot in the ankle.

The man says he was in his apartment when someone outside started shooting at the building.

When police arrived they found that the building had been hit several times. Some vehicles in the parking lot had bullet holes as well.

The injured man was brought to the hospital and is expected to recover.

There are no reports indicating anyone else had been inured.

Investigating officers aren’t sure who the intended target was in the drive-by.

They’re gathering evidence and at this point there is no description of whoever shot at the building.

We will provide further details when they are available.

More about: