SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — A resident on San Antonio’s East side decided to have a backyard bonfire Sunday night but the flames got out of control and spread to his house.
The call came in just after 11:30 P.M. from the 300 block of Vine Street.
When firefighters arrived they found smoke and flames pouring out of the home.
The fire caused a lot of damage to the home but crews were able to keep it from spreading to nearby homes.
There were no injuries and no word on whether or not the homeowner will face any charges.