Smoothie King announcing new product launch exclusively in San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — Smoothie King is announcing the launch of a new line of products exclusively for San Antonio.
Smoothie Bowls will launch in the Alamo City before spreading out into other markets.
There will be six different Smoothie Bowls to choose from, three including an açai base and three have a pitaya base. Dallas-based Smoothie King says in a release San Antonio was chosen has the launch site due to its heavy college student population, diverse community and the company’s already significant presence with 16 locations in the metro.
“Many of our guests are looking for healthy and satisfying dining options that are also tasty and indulgent,” said Smoothie King Vice President of Brand Marketing Shannon Gewinner. “Our new Smoothie Bowls deliver this appealing combination in six delicious varieties.”
Here are the six Smoothie Bowls set for launch in San Antonio:
· PB Swizzle – açai blend, granola, sliced banana, diced strawberries, whole blueberries and peanut butter drizzle.
· Berry Goji Getaway – açai blend, diced mango, diced strawberries, shredded coconut, dried goji berries and honey drizzle.
· Go-Go Goji Crunch – açai blend, granola, diced strawberries, whole blueberries, dried goji berries and honey drizzle.
· Bee Berry Sting – pitaya blend, granola, diced strawberries, diced mango, whole blueberries and honey drizzle.
· Hive Five – pitaya blend, sliced banana, diced mango, shredded coconut, dried goji berries and honey drizzle.
· Purple Delight – pitaya blend, granola, sliced banana, whole blueberries, dried goji berries and peanut butter drizzle.