Two homeless people rescued from a fire in an abandoned apartment

SAN ANTONIO (KTSA News) — San Antonio firefighters rescued two homeless people from an apartment that caught fire.

The apartment is located above the Reggae Bar in the 800 block San Pedro and it was supposed to be empty.

The fire was reported at around 1:30 A.M. Wednesday. It did about $10,000 in damage to the building and it appears a faulty air conditioner is the cause. The fire didn’t spread to the bar.

The two people who were rescued were not hurt.

More about: